- Basic Entrepreneurship Course
Courses aimed at providing early exposure of entrepreneurship and business basics to students, providing understanding, techniques, procedures and other things in shaping student mentality as entrepreneurs.
- Added Value Course
Course specific to certain skills that impacts and raises value and skills recognized by private agencies or governments. It is also concerned with GIG economics where participants can find employment opportunities with acquired skills.
- This is a professional certificate course for Mutawwif and Mutawwifah jointly organized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Islamic Consumer Association of Malaysia
- The program aims to provide training and exposure to students interested in this career
- The program involves students from all public universities in the country
- Participant expenses are fully covered by the program
- Participants who successfully participate in the program will receive their Mutawwif and Mutawwifah Professional Certificates and also will be given employment opportunities in Haj and Umrah or travel agencies